The Sarcoma Alliance
The Sarcoma Alliance strives to improve the lives of people affected by sarcoma through accurate diagnosis, improved access to care, guidance, education and support. All services provided by The Sarcoma Alliance are provided free of charge.
Education: Various educational webinars are held throughout the year.
Financial Assistance: Patients can apply for funds for second opinion consultations.
Imerman Angels is a nonprofit that provides personalized connections that enable one-on-one support among cancer fighters, survivors, and caregivers.
Facebook Support Groups
There are a number of public and private sarcoma support groups on Facebook, including:
- Sarcoma Alliance
- Sarcoma Support Initiative
- Angiosarcoma Cancer
- Rhabdo Kids And Adults Support Group
- Synovial Sarcoma Support Group
- Leiomyosarcoma Support & Direct Research Foundation
- Osteosarcoma and Ewing’s Sarcoma Support Group
- Sarcoma Sunflower Brigade
- Liposarcoma Survivors
- Stupid Cancer (this is the main group; there are ones by geography too) – Adolescent & Young Adults
- Cozy Cancer Corner for Young Adults